GB-Loch Striven: Tanks 5 & 12 Blast & Lining - Loch Striven OFD
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Loch Striven: Tanks 5 & 12 Blast & Lining - Loch Striven OFD
1. Title: GB-Loch Striven: Tanks 5 & 12 Blast & Lining - Loch Striven OFD
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Ageny
Aviation House, 1st Floor, Zone A, 125 Kingsway, London, WC28 6NH, United Kingdom
Tel. 02393 876130, Email: email@example.com, URL: http://www.gov.uk/opa
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Blasting and associated rock-removal work. Blasting work. Tunnel linings construction work. Lining services. Blast & Lining of Tanks 5 & 12 - Loch Striven OFD
5. CPV Codes:
45111210 - Blasting and associated rock-removal work.
45111211 - Blasting work.
45221248 - Tunnel linings construction work.
76211100 - Lining services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Jack Tighe Limited
Redbourne Mere, Kirton, DN21 4NW, United Kingdom
Tel. 01652 640003, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: John Savage
Value Cost: 384,913
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 23/01/2018
11. Number of Tenders Received: 5
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 30/01/2018
Period of Work End date: 11/05/2018