GB-Garelochhead: OPA/T207/0000 – Garelochhead Depot Fencing, Gates and Bellmouth Widening
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-argyll & Bute: OPA/T207/0000 – Garelochhead Depot Fencing, Gates and Bellmouth Widening
1. Title: GB-Garelochhead: OPA/T207/0000 – Garelochhead Depot Fencing, Gates and Bellmouth Widening
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency
Clive House, 6th Floor, 70 Petty France,, Westminster, London, SW1H9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 07891 710312, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Design and Execution
4. Description: Fencing components. Fencing, railing and safety equipment installation work. Erection of fencing. Gates. Access gates. Installation of gates. OPA/T207/0000 – Garelochhead Depot Fencing, Gates and Bellmouth Widening
5. CPV Codes:
34928220 - Fencing components.
45340000 - Fencing, railing and safety equipment installation work.
45342000 - Erection of fencing.
44221300 - Gates.
44221310 - Access gates.
45421148 - Installation of gates.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKM63 - Lochaber, Skye & Lochalsh, Arran & Cumbrae and Argyll & Bute
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Lochaber, Skye & Lochalsh, Arran & Cumbrae and Argyll & Bute,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Allen Fencing Limited
Allen's House, Birch Walk , West Byfleet , KT14 6EJ, United Kingdom
Tel. 01932 349607, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Allen Fencing Ltd , Attn: William Bailey - Business Development Manager
Value Cost: 111,435.39
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: Yes Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 02/05/2018
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 30/07/2018
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2018