GB-Loch Striven: Supply, Delivery, Installation & Commissioning of a Low Voltage Motor Control Centre
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Loch Striven: Supply, Delivery, Installation & Commissioning of a Low Voltage Motor Control Centre
1. Title: GB-Loch Striven: Supply, Delivery, Installation & Commissioning of a Low Voltage Motor Control Centre
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency
Clive House, 6th Floor, 70 Petty France, Westminster, London, SW1H 9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 07891 710312, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://gov.uk/opa
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Design and Execution
4. Description: Distribution switchboards. Installation of switchboards. Electric switchboards. Switchboards. Electricity distribution and control apparatus. Electrical apparatus for switching or protecting electrical circuits. Boards for electrical apparatus. Electrical circuit components. Electrical equipment and apparatus. Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of a Low Voltage Motor Control Centre (LV M.C.C.) at OFD (Oil Fuel Depot) Loch Striven.
5. CPV Codes:
31214510 - Distribution switchboards.
45314120 - Installation of switchboards.
31214500 - Electric switchboards.
32540000 - Switchboards.
31200000 - Electricity distribution and control apparatus.
31210000 - Electrical apparatus for switching or protecting electrical circuits.
31211100 - Boards for electrical apparatus.
31220000 - Electrical circuit components.
31600000 - Electrical equipment and apparatus.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Colby Electrical Limited
37 Coupar Angus Road, Lochee, Dundee, DD2 3HX, United Kingdom
Tel. 07793546140, Email: email@example.com
Contact: David Keir, Attn: David Keir
Value Cost: 92,689
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: Yes Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 02/11/2018
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 05/12/2018
Period of Work End date: 29/03/2019