GB-Helensburgh: Road Tanker Wagon Loading Skid
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Helensburgh: Road Tanker Wagon Loading Skid
1. Title: GB-Helensburgh: Road Tanker Wagon Loading Skid
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency
Clive House, 6th Floor, 70 Petty France, Westminster, London, SW1H 9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 07891 710312, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://gov.uk/opa
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Design and Execution
4. Description: Works for complete or part construction and civil engineering work. Engineering work for military installations. Structural steelworks. Construction works for plants, mining and manufacturing and for buildings relating to the oil and gas industry. Fabrication work. Road Tanker Wagon Loading Skid - The scope of this contract is to specify, supply, deliver and install a new Road loading skid (OFD Oil Fuel Depot - Garelochhead) as outlined in this scope of work and supporting documents. The contract shall also supply all ancillary materials and equipment to facilitate these works and shall be responsible for removing all redundant and waste materials from the site.
5. CPV Codes:
45200000 - Works for complete or part construction and civil engineering work.
45222200 - Engineering work for military installations.
45223210 - Structural steelworks.
45250000 - Construction works for plants, mining and manufacturing and for buildings relating to the oil and gas industry.
45255400 - Fabrication work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Project Design Engineers Ltd
Lucas Exchange II, 1a Orchard Way, Antrim, BT41 2RU, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 (0) 28 94483009, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Robin Rankin, Attn: Robin Rankin
Value Cost: 278,106
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: Yes Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 22/01/2019
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 18/02/2019
Period of Work End date: 29/04/2019