GB-Helensburgh: Pipeline Painting F76 Jetty Area including manifolds incorporating industrial scaffolding OFD Garelochhead
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Helensburgh: Pipeline Painting F76 Jetty Area including manifolds incorporating industrial scaffolding OFD Garelochhead
1. Title: GB-Helensburgh: Pipeline Painting F76 Jetty Area including manifolds incorporating industrial scaffolding OFD Garelochhead
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency
Clive House, 6th Floor, 70 Petty France, Westminster, London, SW1H 9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02393 876130, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://gov.uk/opa
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Painting work. Painting and protective-coating work of structures. Painting work of structures. Scaffolding. Equipment for scaffolding. Scaffolding structures. Scaffolding work. Scaffolding dismantling work. Scaffolding erection work. A need has been identified at our Oil & Fuel Depot (OFD) Garelochhead to improve the paint coatings applied to the F76 and line 3 sections of pipeline in 3 key manifolds and the jetty approach and head up to loading arm, and a manifold at the white oils (zones M & K). The conclusion of a combined inspection in these zones are that, in general the sections of pipeline are in good condition overall, however there are a number of minor and medium areas of surface corrosion resultant from moisture entrapment and coating breakdown predominantly along the fuelling jetty and within valve pits. These sections are mostly within 3 manifolds (deemed as medium risk confined space) and the jetty approach and head
(approach over water).
5. CPV Codes:
45442100 - Painting work.
45442120 - Painting and protective-coating work of structures.
45442121 - Painting work of structures.
44212310 - Scaffolding.
44212315 - Equipment for scaffolding.
44212317 - Scaffolding structures.
45262100 - Scaffolding work.
45262110 - Scaffolding dismantling work.
45262120 - Scaffolding erection work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
63 Portland Street, Mansfield Woodhouse, NG19 8BE, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 4287200, Email: Michael.Hedworth@Kaefer.com
Contact: Michael Hedworth, Attn: Michael Hedworth
Value Cost: 77,075.3
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 19/11/2018
11. Number of Tenders Received: 7
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 18/02/2019
Period of Work End date: 19/04/2019