GB-Loch Striven: Replacement Transfer Pumping Arrangement - OFD Loch Striven - F44 Installation & F76 Strip Out
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Loch Striven: Replacement Transfer Pumping Arrangement - OFD Loch Striven - F44 Installation & F76 Strip Out
1. Title: GB-Loch Striven: Replacement Transfer Pumping Arrangement - OFD Loch Striven - F44 Installation & F76 Strip Out
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency
Clive House, 6th Floor, 70 Petty France, Westminster, London, SW1H 9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 07891 710312, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://gov.uk/opa
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
Sub Type: Design and Execution
4. Description: Pumping station construction work. At present the OFD Loch Striven does not have an F76 fuel filtering system on site and the present pumping system requires the use of the Balance Tank. However, the Balance Tank has been removed from service and decommissioned rendering the existing F76 transfer pumps obsolete.
In order to increase the flexibility of the site, there is a requirement to pump between tanks to allow for the complete inter-tank transfers of certain storage tanks. There is also a future requirement to filter off-specification F-76 fuel to allow re-use.
In addition, there is a requirement to replace the current F-44 pumps, control systems and power feeds.
Power feeds are to be rated IAW with the Depot DSEAR Assessment.
The new pump system and filter system will be composed essentially of following:
•2 x pumps located in the old Boiler House area
•2 x Coalescer Filters (to clean F-76)
•2 x new motors and pumps to replace the current aged F44 system.
•Power, control and safety trip systems.
5. CPV Codes:
45232152 - Pumping station construction work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category G: 500K to 1M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 02/03/2019 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: This tender process has been withdrawn to revisit the design and project requirements. TKR-201931-PRO-14200372
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 04/03/2019
Period of Work End date: 05/08/2019
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no