GB-Helensburgh: OPA T259/1541/RFQ/F76 Pipeline Repairs Zone G&H
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Helensburgh: OPA T259/1541/RFQ/F76 Pipeline Repairs Zone G&H
1. Title: GB-Helensburgh: OPA T259/1541/RFQ/F76 Pipeline Repairs Zone G&H
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency
Clive House, 6th Floor, 70 Petty France, Westminster, London, SW1H 9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 07891 710312, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://gov.uk/opa
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Pipelines. Construction work for oil and gas pipelines. Construction work for oil pipelines. The OPA operate and maintain the F76 diesel pipeline that runs from Garelochhead OFD through HMNB Clyde and supplies the naval jetty berths. After a detailed API 570 pipeline inspection, remedial works where identified and categorised by criticality. The three category’s where CRITICAL, MEDIUM, and MINOR.
This document relates to work required on all the remaining MEDIUM remedial works. These are necessary for the pipeline system to remain in-service without undue risk.
Only bidders that have the mandatory full Security Clearance to work on HMNB Clyde.
5. CPV Codes:
44161000 - Pipelines.
45231200 - Construction work for oil and gas pipelines.
45231210 - Construction work for oil pipelines.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
N J Slee Welding & Fabrication
4 Glencairn Park , Garelochhead, G84 0AU, United Kingdom
Tel. 01436 810038, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Steven Slee, Attn: Steven Slee
Value Cost: 32,280
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 08/04/2019
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 15/04/2019
Period of Work End date: 10/06/2019