GB-London: OPA T272/1554 Building Fire Risk Assessments (FRA) at the Oil & Pipelines Agency (OPA)
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: OPA T272/1554 Building Fire Risk Assessments (FRA) at the Oil & Pipelines Agency (OPA)
1. Title: GB-London: OPA T272/1554 Building Fire Risk Assessments (FRA) at the Oil & Pipelines Agency (OPA)
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency
Clive House, 6th Floor, 70 Petty France, Westminster, London, SW1H 9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02393 876130, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://gov.uk/opa
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Professional services for the oil industry. The OPA operate and manage six Oil Fuel Depots (OFDs on behalf of MoD) all within the UK; four in Scotland (Campbeltown, Garelochhead (GHD), Loch Striven and Loch Ewe) and two in Engl
and (Gosport and Thanckes). They are all top-tier COMAH sites, except Gosport. This requirement is for all 6 OFDs.
The Fire (Scotland) Act 2005 / Fire Safety (Scotland) Regulations 2006 and the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 require that arrangements for the effective planning, organization, control, monitoring and review of the fire safety measures are in place and that a risk assessment is carried out.
The Building FRA for the OFDs were last done in 2015 and as there have been some changes to the building infrastructure we require them to be updated.
5. CPV Codes:
76200000 - Professional services for the oil industry.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Hydrock Consultants Ltd
Over Court Barns, Over Lane, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4DF, United Kingdom
Tel. 01454 619533
Contact: Natalie Warwick, Attn: Natalie Warwick
Value Cost: 9,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 21/05/2019
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 24/05/2019
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2019