GB-London: OPA T274 Occupational Health Services
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: OPA T274 Occupational Health Services
1. Title: GB-London: OPA T274 Occupational Health Services
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency
Clive House, 6th Floor, 70 Petty France, Westminster, London, SW1H 9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 023 9387 6130, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://gov.uk/opa
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Health and social services.
4. Description: Health services. Miscellaneous health services. Services provided by medical personnel. Services provided by nurses. Advisory services provided by nurses. The OPA (Oil and Pipelines Agency) are seeking to appoint a professional qualified and experienced Occupational Health Services Provider to deliver the following core service requirements to their employees:
Core Service 1 - Annual Health Screening
Core Service 2 – Pre-Employment Health Screening
Core Service 3 – Management Referrals
Core Service 4 – Lead-Testing Medicals
Core Service 5 - Optional Medicals
The contract period will be an initial one year period with an option to extend up to a further three, twelve month extensions, entirely at the discretion of the OPA.
5. CPV Codes:
85100000 - Health services.
85140000 - Miscellaneous health services.
85141000 - Services provided by medical personnel.
85141200 - Services provided by nurses.
85141220 - Advisory services provided by nurses.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
KML Occupational Health Ltd
St Andrews House, Portsmouth Road, Esher, SW1H 9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 020 7643 1028, Email: Mark.Blunden@kmloh,com
Contact: Mark Blunden, Attn: Mark Blunden
Value Cost: 116,340
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 20/06/2019
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 05/07/2019
Period of Work End date: 04/07/2023