GB-London: OPA T265/1477 Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) for Oil Fuel Depot ATG Equipment
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: OPA T265/1477 Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) for Oil Fuel Depot ATG Equipment
1. Title: GB-London: OPA T265/1477 Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) for Oil Fuel Depot ATG Equipment
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency
Clive House, 6th Floor, 70 Petty France, Westminster, London, SW1H 9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 023 9387 6130, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://gov.uk/opa
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Repair and maintenance services. There is a requirement for six monthly planned preventative maintenance and proof checking of the Motherwell Tank Gauging Automatic Tank Gauging systems on 5 of the OPA Fuel depots which are located in various areas of the United Kingdom. The regular servicing of these gauge system’s is not only to ensure that the accuracy reliability and repeatability is maintained for HMRC compliance, they are the key system that contributes to the safe operation of our fuel depots in the prevention of a Major Accident Hazard.
The supplier will be required to deliver all the elements as detailed in the Scope. The term of the contract will be for one initial 12 month period with an option to extend for another year at the discretion of the OPA.
5. CPV Codes:
50000000 - Repair and maintenance services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
MHT Technology Ltd
1-3 Harelands Courtyard Offices, Moor Road , Melsonby, Richmond, DL10 5NY, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1748 828820, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Joanne Morgan , Attn: Joanne Morgan
Value Cost: 64,660
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 29/07/2019
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/08/2019
Period of Work End date: 30/07/2021