GB-London: OPA T316/1391 The Mechanical Piping System & Fit Free Issue Pumps and Filter Infrastructure for the F76 Fuel Transfer & Filter Pumping System
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-London: OPA T316/1391 The Mechanical Piping System & Fit Free Issue Pumps and Filter Infrastructure for the F76 Fuel Transfer & Filter Pumping System
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency
Clive House, 6th Floor, 70 Petty France, Westminster, London, SW1H 9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 023 9387 6130, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://gov.uk/opa
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Installation of pipe system. Pipeline relaying works. At present the OFD Loch Striven does not have an F76 fuel filtering system on site and the present pumping system requires the use of the Balance Tank. However, the Balance Tank has been removed from service and decommissioned rendering the existing F76 transfer pumps obsolete.
In order to increase the flexibility of the site, there is a requirement to pump between tanks to allow for the complete inter-tank transfers of certain storage tanks. There is also a future requirement to filter off-specification F76 Diesel fuel to allow re-use. In addition, there is a requirement to replace the current F44 Avcat pumps, control systems and power feeds. OPA have purchased 2 x new pumps and coalesce filters to be free issued and fitted in position.
The OPA Project Engineer, responsible for delivery of this project will initially become single point of contact (SPOC) throughout this FEED to allow alignment of specialisms and timely replies to technical questions (TQ’s). This will also allow a smooth transition and management of information, set any meetings / visits if required.
5. CPV Codes:
45231112 - Installation of pipe system.
45231113 - Pipeline relaying works.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 20/01/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 27/01/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no