GB-London: OPA T303 Supply, Delivery & Installation of a new tank (Tank 23) OFD Campbeltown
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: OPA T303 Supply, Delivery & Installation of a new tank (Tank 23) OFD Campbeltown
1. Title: GB-London: OPA T303 Supply, Delivery & Installation of a new tank (Tank 23) OFD Campbeltown
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency
Clive House, 6th Floor, 70 Petty France, Westminster, London, SW1H 9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 023 9387 6130, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://gov.uk/opa
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Oil-storage tanks. Storage tanks. At Campbeltown Oil Fuel Depot (OFD) a need has been identified to remove Tank’s 18 & 19 from service as they have become too large for current use, are currently due inspection and have associated buried lines that would require inspection. These two tanks will be replaced with a single 10m³ self bunded steel diesel tank renamed Tank 23.
This tank is to be supplied with an integrated dispensing pump, integrated local instrumentation provided for level indication, overfill protection alarm and loss of primary containment alarm in bund. Tank 23 will be fitted with a vendor standard mechanical overfill protection (see Mechanical section for further detail). Alarms will be local, but have the capability of connection to a future control system (BPCS), see EC&I section for further detail.
5. CPV Codes:
44611410 - Oil-storage tanks.
44611400 - Storage tanks.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
D M Fabrication Ltd
Burnside Street , Campbeltown, PA28 6JE, United Kingdom
Tel. 01586 553606, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Julie Blue , Attn: Julie Blue
Value Cost: 58,976.56
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 19/12/2019
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 06/01/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2020