GB-London: OPA T308/29-2017 Supply Delivery and Installation of a new tank (Tank 24) - OFD Campbeltown
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: OPA T308/29-2017 Supply Delivery and Installation of a new tank (Tank 24) - OFD Campbeltown
1. Title: GB-London: OPA T308/29-2017 Supply Delivery and Installation of a new tank (Tank 24) - OFD Campbeltown
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency
Clive House, 6th Floor, 70 Petty France, Westminster, London, SW1H 9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 023 9387 6130, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://gov.uk/opa
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Oil-storage tanks. Storage tanks. Campbeltown Oil Fuel Depot (OFD) a need has been identified to remove Tank 16 (Waste water / Sullage tank) from service as it has become too large for current use, is currently due inspection and has associated buried lines that would require inspection. This tank will be replaced with a single 50m³ self bunded steel diesel tank renamed Tank 24.
This tank is to be supplied with integrated local instrumentation provided for level indication, overfill protection alarm and loss of primary containment alarm in bund. Tank 24 will be fitted with a free issue Level Switch: E&H Liquiphant FTL71, ATG: Honeywell SGL720 guided wire Radar (HEART) oil / water interface to measure total level and water level Interface locally. ESD Valve actuator: Rotork Skilmatic actuator with a 3” Bray trilock.
5. CPV Codes:
44611410 - Oil-storage tanks.
44611400 - Storage tanks.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Merkland Tank Ltd
14 Loanbank Quadrant, Govan, Glasgow, G51 3HZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0141 4406130, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Kirsty McIntyre, Attn: Kirsty McIntyre
Value Cost: 89,425
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 23/01/2020
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 24/01/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2020