GB-London: OPA T287 Cape of Good Hope - Design for the removal of Oil from Underground Caverns
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: OPA T287 Cape of Good Hope - Design for the removal of Oil from Underground Caverns
1. Title: GB-London: OPA T287 Cape of Good Hope - Design for the removal of Oil from Underground Caverns
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency
Clive House, 6th Floor, 70 Petty France, Westminster, London, SW1H 9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 023 9387 6130, Fax. 023 9387 6130, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://gov.uk/opa
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Professional services for the oil industry. Services incidental to oil extraction. Cape of Good Hope (CoGH) site consists of two caverns (approx. 500,000m3 total volume) situated 1km from the main site. These two caverns contain around 2500-3000m3 of crude oil and are rented from a local company.
There is a requirement to remove the crude oil from CoGH and return the caverns back to the landlords to reduce the financial requirements of the OPA. Whilst CoGH is not a CoMAH establishment due to the volume of product stored, all standards, procedures and safety management processes are to reflect Relevant Good Practice.
5. CPV Codes:
76200000 - Professional services for the oil industry.
76210000 - Services incidental to oil extraction.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Engenda Group Ltd
Dee House, Hampton Court, Tudor Road, Manor Park , Runcorn , WA7 1TT , United Kingdom
Tel. 01324 611294, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Scott McMartin , Attn: Scott McMartin
Value Cost: 170,469.71
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 13/01/2020
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 09/03/2020
Period of Work End date: 08/06/2020