GB-London: OPA T331 - OFD Loch Striven - To carry out modifications to valve pit J10 pipework
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-London: OPA T331 - OFD Loch Striven - To carry out modifications to valve pit J10 pipework
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency
Clive House, 6th Floor, 70 Petty France, Westminster, London, SW1H 9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 023 9387 6130, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://gov.uk/opa
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Pipelines. Construction work for oil and gas pipelines. Construction work for oil pipelines. At Loch Striven Oil Fuel Depot (OFD) a need has been identified to carry out pipework modifications, fit a new 8” class 150 valve (free issue by OPA) and to remove 2x 10” valves in valve pit J10 in order to remove T19 sullage tank from service for inspection.
5. CPV Codes:
44161000 - Pipelines.
45231200 - Construction work for oil and gas pipelines.
45231210 - Construction work for oil pipelines.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 09/04/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 27/04/2020
Period of Work End date: 27/07/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no