GB-London: OPA T338 Employment Benefit & Financial Management Services
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: OPA T338 Employment Benefit & Financial Management Services
1. Title: GB-London: OPA T338 Employment Benefit & Financial Management Services
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency
Clive House, 6th Floor, 70 Petty France, Westminster, London, SW1H 9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 023 9387 6130, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://gov.uk/opa
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Financial services: Insurance services and Banking and investment services.
4. Description: Benefit services. Government employee pension schemes. Financial management consultancy services. Human resources management consultancy services. The OPA are looking for an Employee Benefits Financial Management company, with an Independent Financial Advisor, to support it with managing and improving our employee benefits offering for both the OPA and its employees. The initial term will be for two years with an option to extend for a further two 12 month periods.
5. CPV Codes:
75310000 - Benefit services.
75320000 - Government employee pension schemes.
79412000 - Financial management consultancy services.
79414000 - Human resources management consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Verum Financial LLP
Camburgh House, 27 Mew Dover Road, Canterbury, CT1 3DN, United Kingdom
Tel. 01227 949044, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Andrew Kavanagh, Attn: Andrew Kavanagh
Value Cost: 50,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 12/05/2020
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. The initial year is for two years subject to a further two twelve month extensions.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 13/05/2020
Period of Work End date: 12/04/2024