GB-London: OPA T319 Destruct of Existing NATO Pump House and Tank Chamber Mechanical Equipment – NATO Pump House and Tank Chambers
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: OPA T319 Destruct of Existing NATO Pump House and Tank Chamber Mechanical Equipment – NATO Pump House and Tank Chambers
1. Title: GB-London: OPA T319 Destruct of Existing NATO Pump House and Tank Chamber Mechanical Equipment – NATO Pump House and Tank Chambers
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency
Clive House, 6th Floor, 70 Petty France, Westminster, London, SW1H 9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 023 9387 6130, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://gov.uk/opa
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Dismantling works. Demolition work. Thanckes Oil Fuel Depot (OFD) a need has been identified destruct the existing NATO Pump House and NATO Tank Chambers mechanical equipment.
5. CPV Codes:
45111300 - Dismantling works.
45111100 - Demolition work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 12/06/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: The tender return date has been brought forward but still subject to government Covid-19 guidance. TKR-2020513-PRO-16547677
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 20/07/2020
Period of Work End date: 19/10/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no