GB-London: OPA T281/1223 - OFD Loch Ewe - Haul Road
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: OPA T281/1223 - OFD Loch Ewe - Haul Road
1. Title: GB-London: OPA T281/1223 - OFD Loch Ewe - Haul Road
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency
Clive House, 6th Floor, 70 Petty France, Westminster, London, SW1H 9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 023 9387 6130, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://gov.uk/opa
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Road construction works. Roadworks. Road-maintenance works. Road-repair works. Various surface works. Surface work for roads. The construction of a haul road and temporary laydown area at OFD (Oil Fuel Depot) Loch Ewe as stated in the tender documents.
5. CPV Codes:
45233120 - Road construction works.
45233140 - Roadworks.
45233141 - Road-maintenance works.
45233142 - Road-repair works.
45233200 - Various surface works.
45233220 - Surface work for roads.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Strath Civil Engineering Limited
Unit 8 Bridgend Business Park , Bridgend Road, Dingwall , IV15 9SL, United Kingdom
Tel. 01349 866400, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Neil Morrison, Attn: Neil Morrison
Value Cost: 109,343.1
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 19/05/2020
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 22/06/2020
Period of Work End date: 21/08/2020