GB-London: OPA T355/1657 OFD Thanckes NATO Cathodic Protection Upgrade
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-London: OPA T355/1657 OFD Thanckes NATO Cathodic Protection Upgrade
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency
The Oil and Pipelines Agency, Clive House, 6th Floor, London, SW1H 9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 07891 710312, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://gov.uk/opa
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: General construction work for pipelines. Construction work for oil pipelines. Ancillary works for pipelines and cables. The construction of the new CP (Cathodic Protection) system to be phased to allow System 1 or 2 to remain operational whilst the upgrades are being completed to the other System. This will allow the external corrosion protection to be active as long as possible during the construction works - please refer to Scope of Works and all associated documents.
5. CPV Codes:
45231100 - General construction work for pipelines.
45231210 - Construction work for oil pipelines.
45232000 - Ancillary works for pipelines and cables.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 23/10/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 23/11/2020
Period of Work End date: 25/01/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no