Oil and Pipelines Agency has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-London: OPA T331 - OFD Loch Striven - To carry out modifications to valve pit J10 pipework|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice Addendum|
|Authority:||Oil and Pipelines Agency|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: OPA T331 - OFD Loch Striven - To carry out modifications to valve pit J10 pipework
1. Title: GB-London: OPA T331 - OFD Loch Striven - To carry out modifications to valve pit J10 pipework
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency
Clive House, 6th Floor, 70 Petty France, Westminster, London, SW1H 9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 023 9387 6130, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://gov.uk/opa
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Pipelines. Construction work for oil and gas pipelines. Construction work for oil pipelines. At Loch Striven Oil Fuel Depot (OFD) a need has been identified to carry out pipework modifications, fit a new 8” class 150 valve (free issue by OPA) and to remove 2x 10” valves in valve pit J10 in order to remove T19 sullage tank from service for inspection.
5. CPV Codes:
44161000 - Pipelines.
45231200 - Construction work for oil and gas pipelines.
45231210 - Construction work for oil pipelines.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 25/09/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: Due to Covid-19 following government advice we are extending the tender return date subject to further government updates. TKR-2020325-PRO-16239509
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 23/10/2020
Period of Work End date: 23/12/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no