GB-Gosport: OFD Gosport Mechanical Enabling Works
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Gosport: OFD Gosport Mechanical Enabling Works
1. Title: GB-Gosport: OFD Gosport Mechanical Enabling Works
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency
Clive House, 6th Floor, 70 Petty France, Westminster, London, SW1H 9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 07891 710312, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://gov.uk/opa
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Pipelines. General construction work for pipelines. Construction work for oil pipelines. Water mains. OFD Gosport Mechanical Enabling Works - consisting of the following packages of works
Diesel Pipeline Relocation and Tie in Works for Future Disconnection between Tank 30 & 31.
Re-route and Connection of Deport Towns Water Main to West Fire Hydrant Main to Enable Water Supply to North of Site.
Salt Water Fire Main from Weevil Lane to Depot Main Fire Ring - Replacement of Old PVC line in HDPE
5. CPV Codes:
44161000 - Pipelines.
45231100 - General construction work for pipelines.
45231210 - Construction work for oil pipelines.
44161200 - Water mains.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Darke Engineering Ltd
Lime Kiln Lane, Stilton, PE7 3US, United Kingdom
Tel. 01733 246907
Attn: Mr David Taylor
Value Cost: 397,130
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: Yes Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 13/02/2018
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: Please note that the Awarding Authority address only, as stated in 2. above, will be changing as from 31 January, 2018 to:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency, Clive House, 6th Floor, 70 Petty France, Westminster, London SW1H 9EX.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 16/02/2018
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2018