GB-Garelochhead: OPA/T217/16-1388 OFD Garelochhead Cable Containment
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Garelochhead: OPA/T217/16-1388 OFD Garelochhead Cable Containment
1. Title: GB-Garelochhead: OPA/T217/16-1388 OFD Garelochhead Cable Containment
2. Awarding Authority:
The Oil and Pipelines Agency
Clive House, 6th Floor, 70 Petty France, Westminster, London, SW1H 9EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 023 9387 6130, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://gov.uk/opa
Contact: Karen Robinson, Attn: Karen Robinson
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Electrical engineering installation works. Garelochead is an Oil Fuel Depot - OFD operated by OPA on behalf of the Secretary of State and is part of the Government Pipeline and Storage System (GPSS). It provides quality controlled F76 diesel fuel to local marine users.
A hazard and risk analysis has revealed a need to improve the following at Garelochead OFD.
b)Tank Level Measurement
These improvements along with other needs provide input to future projects, within which new control room equipment located in the GLH administration building will communicate with new field devices in the plant areas via hard-wired and serial signal cable interconnections.
In order to enable these projects, there is a need to establish cable routes between the administration building and assets located in field areas, typically RTW, Bilge Processing, Bunker Tank, Jetty, Faslane and White Oils Areas.
5. CPV Codes:
45315100 - Electrical engineering installation works.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Allpipe Engineering Ltd
60 Clooney Road, Maydown, BT47 6TP, United Kingdom
Tel. 02871 863757, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Stephanie Green , Attn: Stephanie Green - E&I Quantity Surveyor
Value Cost: 398,248
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: Yes Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 25/06/2018
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 06/08/2018
Period of Work End date: 05/12/2018